1. Originally posted by TheOcean81:[..]
    Good afternoon @miryclay ,

After painstaking research I finally found the book I mentioned - It's 'Stealing Hearts At A Traveling Show,' the U2 graphic design book. Your book suggestions look really nice too though. I remember people were looking for alternate Europa flag art, and a user submitted some images from that book in a forum post a couple months ago. However, after seeing the book I don't think it has the uniform photoshoot of the band, so if anyone knows where I could find that it'd be greatly appriciated!
    Right-click on an image and click "Search Google for image" if you're on Chrome.

We have a few photos on the site here.

https://u2start.com/photos/view/389/Bono-owns-the-world/#
  2. Originally posted by TheOcean81:[..]
    Good afternoon @miryclay ,

After painstaking research I finally found the book I mentioned - It's 'Stealing Hearts At A Traveling Show,' the U2 graphic design book. Your book suggestions look really nice too though. I remember people were looking for alternate Europa flag art, and a user submitted some images from that book in a forum post a couple months ago. However, after seeing the book I don't think it has the uniform photoshoot of the band, so if anyone knows where I could find that it'd be greatly appriciated!

I don't think 'a layer' of that shot exists.

Here is a scroll through the book: