1. Which one of the following two is the most emotional of Edge's solo ? :
    Love is Blindness ( Zoo TV )
    or
    Kite ( Vertigo tour )
  2. LIB
  3. Originally posted by TRISTAN:Which one of the following two is the most emotional of Edge's solo ? :
    Love is Blindness ( Zoo TV )
    or
    Kite ( Vertigo tour )
    For me it’s Kite (live from Sydney) 2006. When my first wife passed away I listened to that solo a lot
  4. I’d say Kite’s more emotional but love is blindness is more heavy and deeper in a way. Don’t know if that even makes sense but I know what I’m talking about at least lol.
  5. Love is Blindness
  6. Love is Blindness, but I actually think Edge's most emotional guitar solo is the studio version of "All I want is you" he brings the song to another level.
  7. @popmarter..... I mentioned among live renditions, not studio recordings
  8. Yes.... I understood you. I did not want to make this topic too complicated. That's why I only wanted to limit our discussion among only live versions. You may include AIWIY live solo in the mix.
  9. I’ve always enjoyed the live version from Slane castle of All I want is you. Then who can ever forget the one from Milan 2005 with that womans pants she had to keep pulling up while dancing with Bono.
  10. Originally posted by TRISTAN:Yes.... I understood you. I did not want to make this topic too complicated. That's why I only wanted to limit our discussion among only live versions. You may include AIWIY live solo in the mix.
    Ok Love is Blindness for me Kite isn't too far behind.
  11. While on the subject of solos, I think Bullet the blue sky from the zoo tv era had some of the best solos