1. Listen to With or Without You on this day 9 years ago today. Emotions all over the place.
  2. Right now is Mercy (studio) little solo at the end where bono sings. Fear nothing. Mercy is hitting me right now.
  3. Unknown Caller live from Wembley - one of my favs
  4. has to be kite...other solos are like fricking awesome but were looking at how deeply profound it is to feel so its kite for sure...
  5. Love Is Blindness was the one and only that sprang to mind when I read the topic title so it just has to be that. It's actually my favorite Edge solo ever so...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Love Is Blindness was the one and only that sprang to mind when I read the topic title so it just has to be that. It's actually my favorite Edge solo ever so...
    Same. What a solo!
  7. Love is blindness...especially the "All along the watchtower" snippet version from Oslo. What a special moment!!!
  8. The Fly's solo stirs all kinds of emotions for me.
  9. Depends on what you mean by emotion. For that sad type of emotion, then I would agree with Kite or Love is Blindness, but it’s hard to keep songs like Bullet or Electric Co out of the conversation when talking about that angry type of emotion
  10. If we talk about The Fly we could not not mention the solo on Spinning Head