1. I don't like it, i love it!

2. Agree. Top 3 U2 songs for me, the lyrics are so powerful. The intro is amazing. The 'rap outro' live was incredible.

Eno says it best, one of the most magical moments he witnessed in a studio
  3. Emotional powerhouse of a song !!
  4. That song really put into perspective what I was going through when my first wife passed away. I’d be walking the streets of boston and definitely feel like “I did not notice the passers by and they did not notice me.” I felt so empty. Numb you could say. Then it was like God reached down and picked me up. I had a moment of surrender and it changed my entire outlook on life.
  5. Life is short, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do
  6. You obviously haven't waited for a reply from U2.com's customer service team then
  7. Not a fan when it was released but after reading a lot about what Eno’s had to say about the writing, improvisation, and recording, it blows me away.
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:That song really put into perspective what I was going through when my first wife passed away. I’d be walking the streets of boston and definitely feel like “I did not notice the passers by and they did not notice me.” I felt so empty. Numb you could say. Then it was like God reached down and picked me up. I had a moment of surrender and it changed my entire outlook on life.
    Thank you for sharing this.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:Not a fan when it was released but after reading a lot about what Eno’s had to say about the writing, improvisation, and recording, it blows me away.
    The fact that it was one take is fairly miraculous.