1. Thank you so much for the video!I had a vhs/video back in the late 1980s, but it was blurred and hard to watch. Watched it anyway and enjoyed it, as it's truly a great show. I remember my father coming into our living room, saying: I don't get it that you're watching something like that! I can't dinstinguish anything, what's the point?
    And I knew the answer, but couldn't explain it all to him.
  2. meet.google.com/pkf-jkvh-nky
  3. GOAT
  4. Great stuff Sergio lad
  5. Originally posted by Papo:Thank you so much for the video!I had a vhs/video back in the late 1980s, but it was blurred and hard to watch. Watched it anyway and enjoyed it, as it's truly a great show. I remember my father coming into our living room, saying: I don't get it that you're watching something like that! I can't dinstinguish anything, what's the point?
    And I knew the answer, but couldn't explain it all to him.
    Hahaha I know, it totally sounds like my parents freaking out when I discovered U2torrents and I started downloading and watching audience shot videos in 2006... They were ovrewhelmed at how poor quality they were and how pumped I was
  6. Best Larry performance I’ve ever heard/saw. The audio captures it well but seeing him absolutely assault his drum kit was super impressive.
  7. A truly truly great With or Without You