1. U2, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Coldplay and GNR these days. And I can mention too, Soda Stereo, La Renga, Patricio Rey y Sus Redonditos de Ricota, Divididos and Las Pelotas(All from Argentina)
  2. Definitely can say I do not listen to U2 at all.
  3. Not much, but every week or so I get back to a random album. Usually TUF, Zooropa or No Line.
  4. It will be interesting to see what my Spotify wrapped is like this year. I don't think I've listened to much studio U2, it's mainly been bootlegs and Pop and Hip Hop artists.
  5. Been listening to Chvrches, Johnny Marr and a bit of Inhaler, occasional Friday night drunk sessions I get back into the U2 groove, usually ending up watching U2 reaction videos for some reason?
  6. Achtung Baby in the kitchen while cooking. YouTubing either shows I was at or prior tours I didn’t like at the time and realising that things were a lot better than I thought at the time Vertigo tour stuff and Dublin 17).
  7. I listen to mostly u2 still. I’ve been going back and listening to a lot of full shows to review them. I’m no essay writer so they aren’t in depth reviews but just something to do. Found some gigs that had escaped my attention for a while, lido beach being a really enjoyable listen. Still listen to an album in full occasionally, mainly AB, SOI and JT but I’ll have been through them all a few times over the course of the year, but live is my main thing. I’ve been loving Liam Gallaghers stuff lately, again his live shows have been a great watch/listen. I’ve got all my usual go to’s as well which you could probably predict, commercial rock bands really, the killers, green day, Pearl jam, snow patrol, etc, not much very new stuff I have to say though The Weeknd’s ‘save your tears’ has become a bit of a guilty pleasure.
  8. Recently listened to the Apollo gig. Quit good, this gig and BBC are for me the only U2 live recordings worth listening to since the I&E Tour. In general I'm a bit tired of U2 at the moment. SOE is below average for U2 standards, E&I + JT tour very predictable and not what I expected.

Springsteen is my favorite at the moment. Especially the official downloads, 2 complete tours available and a concert every month. But Letter to you and Western Stars are alos excellent albums.
  9. They are still my go-to lawn mowing music.
  10. I've been getting lost in the world of hip-hop and R&B mainly for the last few years now: Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Frank Ocean, Beyonce, Childish Gambino, J. Cole, to name some. Listening to the "Dissect" podcast (highly recommended!) has helped me appreciate these kinds of artists/albums immensely, musically and lyrically. And with everything going on in the US surrounding Trumpism, black lives matter, and more, I'm realizing the need to intentionally listen to the stories of black artists more than ever.

That said...I've been coming on the forum here more often again lately, I suppose because I'm hungry for new U2 news. Here and there I've actually been listening to HTDAAB and NLOTH (maybe not the albums that a lot of us go to first!).
  11. i've always listened to many artists apart from u2 so i don't get the 'i'm listening to other stuff at the moment' comments

i just listen to stuff i like - and i sill like, nay love, u2

i also still enjoy putting (usually) older u2 stuff on for any new friends or acquaintances i make and they're usually surprised that it's u2 as they're used to only hearing beautiful day or new years day or one or i still haven't found etc etc etc

weekly i'd say i listen to at least one u2 song or live performance or a remix (though most are shit)
  12. I haven't listened to a full U2 album in months, maybe over a year. I listen to the ocassional song here and there, mostly due to having to compare samples when uploading new recordings to U2start or searching for a snippet or an anecdote. Other than that... Nothing.