1. Originally posted by LikeASong:We've had several threads about politics over the years and they end up being a shitshow. That's why.

Also, if you don't have much to say about it, why opening a topic in the first place?
    you have nothing to say about it and yet I already count 3 reactions.
    And the answer to your question is behind the comma.
  2. What happened here on this site 4 years ago? I mustve missed it
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:not that I have much to say about it, just curious how others are following this. Especially those in the US...

4. The president not understanding how counting votes works is just....... I don't even know. wtf
  5. Here in Uruguay, and I think all over the South America territory, the people don't care about the US elections.
    Except when voters turn against each other.
    Originally posted by Ricku2:not that I have much to say about it, just curious how others are following this. Especially those in the US...
  6. It’s not a good idea to have a topic on politics. Too many people might take opinions to an extreme level. I’ve only been member of this website for about a year or two, but I don’t think that’s what this site is about. It’s better to keep politics out, because discussions on that could lead to harassment. Even if not intentional.
  7. Four years ago: The Politics Thread

It made the environment on here toxic. Once it was closed the atmosphere improved quite a bit. I don't think anyone who can remember being around at that time would want another one.