1. A scream, shout, bit of talking is an absolute blessing in some cases. The only disappointment in this series has been that there are no Police recordings either so far or to come (I asked).
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thank you very much for sharing this @eddiemonsoon And sorry for the belated reply.

I disagree with @RickU2 (how strange ). To my ears this is not the same recording "slightly upgraded" - it's a completely different source and recording to the one we currently have. Not neccesarily better, truth be told. It's more intense and louder where the previous one was a bit more distant. You can tell it's a different recording to the one we had specially in the audience screams - this one has completely different girls around the taper than the other one. That can't be remastered, upgraded or downgraded - either the screams are the same or they aren't.

I'll rename and upload this to our catalogue, thanks again Eddie
    2 months later Done: 1981-03-15 - Los Angeles. This new source runs at the correct speed&pitch instead of the slightly faster/higher Ides Of March version. And as I said before it sounds punchier, not necesarily better, but less distant and more "in your face". I'd say it has a more modern sound.