1. thanks
  2. Me in Spring 2022, seeing that I said that Heartland will be released in Spring 2022.

3. It ain't happening folks. All ye abandon hope if you shall enter this thread.
  4. Summer 2022.
  5. I’m sure there were jokes going around a few years back about them releasing it nearer the 35th anniversary. Crazy to think we’re now at that stage although I remember saying myself in late 2020 I think they’d probably wait til 2022 with it being the anniversary. Didn’t think there was much sense in a 2021 release when they’d already waited so long and it wasn’t a significant year in relation to JT.
  6. Who cares at this point. They are doing the AB 30th live cd, acoustic album and new album
  7. Agreed. A film commemorating an anniversary tour that happened almost five years ago already is not going to generate a lot of hype anymore.
  8. It’s the subscription gift in 2027
  9. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Agreed. A film commemorating an anniversary tour that happened almost five years ago already is not going to generate a lot of hype anymore.
    If it wasn’t JT (or AB had they done that) I would agree but it’s still a big seller whenever they release it or something to do with it. Ask someone to go to the cinema to see U2 they might be like nah I’ll give it a miss, then you say it’s JT live, probably say yeah let’s go then, assuming they like anything U2 in the first place obviously.
  10. Maybe I’m the only one but I am looking forward to them releasing this Joshua tree film. I am hoping that it’s during the 2022 year at some point.