1. Get to do something useful and stop bothering
  2. I’m not bothering, you obviously don’t know me very well I’m just calling you out on BS. I’ve got a good memory of you years back claiming you weren’t promoting bootlegs when you obviously were and it’s taken for me to call you out to find out the truth. That’s up to you. I’m not a taper so it’s not my place to be personally offended but I’m certainly within my rights to express my view that it’s a shitty move on your part.

3. Pixies - 6 Music Festival 2022 Full Set
  4. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXwaZpKgdcA

RHCP Rock in Rio 2011.
    I kind of lost interest during the Klinghoffer years, although I really like I’m With You. Figured I’d watch a Klinghoffer show. This is one of the first big shows they did with JK. He was still learning the ropes to a degree, and did a good job. But you can’t deny the chemistry JF brought to the band.
  5. Simple Minds Live in Edinburgh 2015
    Split to multiple single videos on official SM YT channel. Really good show still with Mel behing the drums...
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    And you remember each time you post a picture of a bootleg you are giving the bootlegging labels free promotion whilst also sticking 2 fingers up to the people recording, mixing and mastering the shows and sharing for free. Simple as that.

Personally I have far more respect for the commercial bootleggers than I do for the affiliate link industrial posting cash backers on guitars101. At least everyone knows the commercial bootleggers are there to make money. Those file factory/rapidgator/turbobit 20000+ posters on guitars 101 claim to be doing it out of the good of their hearts. And anyway, the commercial bootleggers can't afford the stuff I have.
  7. Last night I zapped thru tv channels and found a concert that had just begun on program.
    It was Simon & Garfunkel in New York Central Park in 1981.
    Never saw that before. Only knew a few hits by those two, never really listened to their music in general.
    But that concert.... it got me. Entirely. It took me on a journey. Their voices, the stories they told in their songs... I was in awe, still am. What an experience. 40+ years later, their music still works its magic
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:Last night I zapped thru tv channels and found a concert that had just begun on program.
    It was Simon & Garfunkel in New York Central Park in 1981.
    Never saw that before. Only knew a few hits by those two, never really listened to their music in general.
    But that concert.... it got me. Entirely. It took me on a journey. Their voices, the stories they told in their songs... I was in awe, still am. What an experience. 40+ years later, their music still works its magic
    Yeah that's great concert. Probably first full thing I heard from S&G back in 90's. There are some Paul Simon solo songs and it's interesting to hear Garfunkel in those...
  9. Peter Hook & The Light (Warsaw, Joy Division, New Order) - Le transbordeur (Lyon) - 20/05/2022
    Not only Peter Hook & The Light are greats, the guy who shot the video too. Complete, quality, without annoying movements...
  10. This could improve, streaming had to be better with cameras and professional audio.
    The Mission MWIS Shindig 22 (Wayne's Birthday) - Live at KK's Steel Mill, Wolverhampton, 05/26/2022