1. ...stories for boys!

How are you all doing? I've been lurking around for a little while and listened to a good amount of U2 bootlegs that are up on YouTube but finally decided to make an account here. Especially because atU2 bit the dust and I've found myself getting back into U2 lately.

I'm 22 years old. Lived in Colorado all my life. Discovered U2 as a kid after my dad, who has been a fan since the early 80s, bought the Slane Castle DVD. Listened to quite a bit of U2 in my teen years and had the time of my life at the I+E tour's stop in Denver in 2015. It was the June 6th show. My favorite U2 album is Pop, followed very closely by Achtung Baby and The Joshua Tree. Pop has just always resonated with me. It's so daring. My favorite U2 song is Please, especially the re-recorded Please EP version of the song and the classic PopMart live versions.

I've got a pretty varied taste in music apart from U2. I love Radiohead, Oasis, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Angels & Airwaves, Joy Division, Rush, Foo Fighters, Muse, Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Rancid, Nirvana, The Killers, Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam, Blink-182, Blur, The Verve, The Cure, Queen, Linkin Park, The Cranberries, Dead Kennedys, The Ramones... all sorts of stuff.

Anyways. I'm glad to be here!
  2. Welcome..great music list 👍👍👍
  3. Hi there! Great list of artists - and great to see someone having Pop as their favorite U2 album!

Welcome to U2 paradise