1. Hey all,

For you older fans out there - remember when u2start looked like this? Just a quick nostalgia post for the original members here, merry christmas and happy new year!

-TheOcean81
  2. Haha, yeah, I sure remember that version. That was U2start v4.0 and it lasted from mid 2009 to mid 2021 if I recall correctly.

Here's an even older one though... This is how it looked when I joined in... November 2006

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Haha, yeah, I sure remember that version. That was U2start v4.0 and it lasted from mid 2009 to mid 2021 if I recall correctly.

Here's an even older one though... This is how it looked when I joined in... November 2006

[image]
    Mid 2021?
  4. Yep. Marty McFly then travelled back and told Remy to implement U2start v5.0 around mid 2012
  5. Ah, ye olde days. Remember this well - have we really been here for that long.
  6. Great days! I remember I originally joined to download Joshua Tree in Rome MP3,hung around now its 14 years later!
  7. Also out of curiosity,are there many left from 2006/07 that are still regular today?
  8. Hiyooo!!! I think I registered around November 2006 - some others - LikeASong was here around that time I'm sure - others have come and gone.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]
    Hiyooo!!! I think I registered around November 2006 - some others - LikeASong was here around that time I'm sure - others have come and gone.
    I think I joined sometime in late 2006 or early 2007. AGES AGO. I'm happy to be good ol' grandma of this family. Look where we are now
  10. Much to my amazement, I just cheched and found out that I registered 14 years ago.
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    I think I joined sometime in late 2006 or early 2007. AGES AGO. I'm happy to be good ol' grandma of this family. Look where we are now
    You registered on 2007-01-13
  12. Yep! You registered on 2006-12-08.