1. I registered in 2007 and have been a devout follower ever since. Never posted a lot but downloaded a lot and spent more hours here than I care to know.
  2. Mine says 14 years ago so I’m guessing end of Vertigo Tour era
  3. 14 years for 125 posts. I need to up my game!!!
  4. Yep that's when the site was born and most of the oldies started to register. I remember following the Honolulu show via U2gigs' SMS updates and then coming here biting my nails waiting for the bootleg!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep that's when the site was born and most of the oldies started to register. I remember following the Honolulu show via U2gigs' SMS updates and then coming here biting my nails waiting for the bootleg!
    Think it was called U2Tours.com where I used to follow set lists and add a review of a show before this site came about
  6. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    Think it was called U2Tours.com where I used to follow set lists and add a review of a show before this site came about
    I remember that too... and U2Star (yes - Star not Start ) forum and also TheLarryMullenBand forum... that's where I was before here...
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I remember that too... and U2Star (yes - Star not Start ) forum and also TheLarryMullenBand forum... that's where I was before here...
    I used to be on Interference and lurking over at Thelarrymullenband and U2mp3s, obviously This is where most of the U2start collection comes from.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I used to be on Interference and lurking over at Thelarrymullenband and U2mp3s, obviously This is where most of the U2start collection comes from.
    I think I'm still registered on interference but haven't been there for ages... larrymullenband and Star had bootleg sections too... and there was some other forum before too and larrymullenband had differfent name before... I've been on forums since about 2001 and remember some members here from previous forums too...
  9. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

just found some videos in a hhd from u2star.com, probably 1999/2000. So happy at the time for those poor videos.....
  10. I'm so pissed that some people still mistake us for U2star.com after all these years. They disappeared around a decade ago lol