1. Originally posted by hoserama:I don't understand what your question is.

The audio existed as analog audio from the VHS master. Somewhere along the line it got transferred and digitized to DVD if I recall.

There is no point to converting the DVD to 4k or DTS audio.
    Hear this result:

This a polising that U2 not maked in 1997
  2. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:Thank you Jimmy93, Merry Christmas to you too. But ... I downloaded the file and there is don´t have absolutely nothing 4k ... I don't understanding this ...
    My pleasure
    I start a project with a pal to making these remaster videos like in also Dolby True-HD and Dolby Atmos next year
    I'm very excited for these
    He had the software to make it
    I maked with a standard software, I had searched round around Google and just a one find it sadly this is a beginner mode
  3. What exactly are you doing to remaster the audio and video?
  4. i guess without any dts decoder but simple stereo installation there won't be any difference ?
    grosfichiers.com too to upload freely big files
  5. Yeah I'm calling shenanigans on this.

Jimmy93 appears to be taking off video, up sampling for no good reason, and tossing up here. Download only if you want to waste space.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:Yeah I'm calling shenanigans on this.

Jimmy93 appears to be taking off video, up sampling for no good reason, and tossing up here. Download only if you want to waste space.
    Calm down dude

I have just only proving this, not to you making angry man
    Of course i'm an amateur, but you posts very negative when I post something detail about it...
    I having not fighting, just peaceful
  7. What are you improving?

Other people spend a lot of time and money doing quality upgrades on material. They just about always describe their process and changes so downloaders can make an informed decision.

From what can be discerned here, you're upsampling for no real reason, and said it was a secret on what actual adjustments you're making. I think it's fair to say it's a waste of a download unless you're doing something to actual improve the source material.
  8. hoserama knows his stuff mate

it's like converting a 128kbps mp3 into a lossless file - it remains the same NO BETTER AT ALL

but if you convert a 126kbps mp3 to a 256kbps mp3 it LOSES quality

old terminology but you get the point