1. Hello!!
    I open this topic to see several point of view
    and I put my set list that I would like to hear (this is my opinion)
    Greetings I hope your ideas for your setlist

setlist

1.-Zoo Station
    2.-The Fly
    3.-Even Better Than The Real Thing
    4.-Mysterious Ways
    5.-Until the End of the World
    6.-Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    7.-Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
    8.-Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    9.- Acrobat

set acustic
    10.-One
    11.-So Cruel
    13.-Love Is Blindness

14.-Dirty Day
    15.-Where the Streets Have No Name
    16.-Pride (In the Name of Love)
    17.-With or Without You
    18.-vertigo
    19.-Beautiful Day
    20.-Elevation
    21.-All I Want Is You
    22.-The First Time
  2. No
  3. They could do a 2 sets type thing. The 12 songs from AB, then a break, then the hits parade for the 2nd half. 24 songs, good length. They could rotate some of the hits to keep it fresh.

I’d prefer a new album/tour.
  4. I think I’d go album from start to finish in order. I could quite happily go even heavier on Zooropa songs but trying to add a bit of variety album wise.

1-12 AB
    13. Zooropa
    14. Numb
    15. Lemon (sang in a non falsetto style)
    16. Stay
    17. Dirty Day
    18. Bad
    19. Where The Streets Have No Name
    20. City Of Blinding Lights

Encore
    21. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    22. Every Breaking Wave
    23. With Or Without You
    24. Love Is Bigger
    25. 40
  5. I was thinking theyd probably just do something similar to JT17/19 where theyd do some songs that came out before Achtung, then the album, then some songs that came out after Achtung
  6. Hello,
    I agree new album/new tour would be my preference...but post pandemic why not both a new album tour and a 30year AB anniversary tour?! Fun to think about, especially doing something normal again. My first pass at a AB30 set would look similar to the JT17/19 set list map:

1. Streets
    2. Still Haven’t Found
    3. With or Without You / All I Want is You
    4. Desire
    -
    5. Zoo Station
    6. Even Better
    7. One
    8. Until the End of the World
    9. Wild Horses
    10. So Cruel
    11. The Fly
    12. Mysterious Ways
    13. Tryin to throw arms around the world
    14. Ultra Violet
    15. Acrobat
    16. Love is Blindness
    -
    Encore 1
    17. Discotheque
    18. Gone
    19. The First Time
    -
    Encore 2
    20. Elevation
    21. Beautiful Day
    22. City of Blinding Lights
    23. Love is Bigger than Anything in its Way
  7. If they do a ZooTV 30 tour in any form, I hope they don't do WOWY unless its with that guitar solo that was in those '92 shows. Those shows were amazing.
  8. Originally posted by bonoschild:If they do a ZooTV 30 tour in any form, I hope they don't do WOWY unless its with that guitar solo that was in those '92 shows. Those shows were amazing.
    I think WOWY is still great live but that was a amazing version in 92, I always forget how good it was early on zoo tv because I’m not a big fan of it at the Sydney show, that’s my least favourite take on the song.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think WOWY is still great live but that was a amazing version in 92, I always forget how good it was early on zoo tv because I’m not a big fan of it at the Sydney show, that’s my least favourite take on the song.
    IDK, I'm really not a fan of the spoken/kind-of-sung WOWY that has been prevalent for the last what, 15 years? But those early ZooTV shows were great. Bono and the band were pushing themselves, almost sounding reckless. Great times. That's kind of why I'm torn about them rehashing AB- I want them raw and rocking, I don't want them doing the songs on autopilot just for the sake of doing them. Take EBTTRT as an example- I'd love to see the Zoo and Pop version come back, what they've been playing is quite different than the old days
  10. Originally posted by bonoschild:[..]
    IDK, I'm really not a fan of the spoken/kind-of-sung WOWY that has been prevalent for the last what, 15 years? But those early ZooTV shows were great. Bono and the band were pushing themselves, almost sounding reckless. Great times. That's kind of why I'm torn about them rehashing AB- I want them raw and rocking, I don't want them doing the songs on autopilot just for the sake of doing them. Take EBTTRT as an example- I'd love to see the Zoo and Pop version come back, what they've been playing is quite different than the old days
    I’m a fan of the spoken type singing he does, i know it divides opinion but I just think it works really well. I do like the real thing remix as well but I agree it would be nice for them to go back and play it more like the zoo tv days in particular it would feel fresh again. I think the other songs from the album they’ve shown can be performed well. Mysterious ways needs the solo at the end, one needs to be sang in full instead of letting the crowd take over. Apart from that I thought they brought great energy to zoo station, the fly and wild horses on E&I. Acrobat as well, and ultraviolet even though people mention the singing there again Bono always sort of spoke sang the first 2 verses prior to 360, I think more of a big deal was made of that for JT30/32 than there should have been. UTEOTW has always been brilliant live I don’t think many would argue that. And that just leaves the 3 that haven’t been performed since zoo tv (unless you count the half version of love is blindness in Buenos Aires). I really think AB would be a better live show than JT, much more energy in the songs and an easier album to give that rocking vibe to. It’s looking less likely all the time though with this pandemic, even for zootv2 next year it might be a long shot. I’ve mentioned before I’d really love them to do an abbey road type thing instead of a tour isn’t possible where they play the album from start to finish in front of a small audience and then stream it, put it on tv, sell it or make it a fanclub gift, any of they options so we can have it as a celebration of the album.
  11. Wouldn't it just be the same as JT30 lol but with AB songs in order instead of JT?

If they did do an AB30 I would want it cover all the albums in the 90s, not just AB.
  12. Originally posted by SJKamal:Wouldn't it just be the same as JT30 lol but with AB songs in order instead of JT?

If they did do an AB30 I would want it cover all the albums in the 90s, not just AB.
    Including non album singles as night and day and HMTMKMKM