1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I would bet big money on them releasing a boxset similar to JT or ATYCLB with only cd’s no dvd. 4 or 5 cd’s.

Cd1 - AB
    Cd2 - b sides/ demos/ outtake S
    Cd3 & 4 - Washington 92

There could be a remix cd as well or there might only be 1 live cd with an edited down show, I really fancy the release to happen.
    Yeah, I think they'll do something similar to ATYCLB and JT. If they did, it'd be a rehash of everything we have already. Reckon they'd stick with Sydney for the live show, which I wouldn't like. Washington 92 would be a good show to select.
  2. Originally posted by neilgohil:[..]
    Yeah, I think they'll do something similar to ATYCLB and JT. If they did, it'd be a rehash of everything we have already. Reckon they'd stick with Sydney for the live show, which I wouldn't like. Washington 92 would be a good show to select.
    I think the good thing with the live show is they probably wouldn’t opt for sydney since it was a fanclub release. They’ve never done that before release something commercially in the same format as the fanclub, so I’m fairly certain it wouldn’t be Sydney. I think that’s also the reason we got Boston rather than slane in the ATYCLB set with slane already being released on cd with the fanclub.
  3. Wouldn't want them to do an AB tour, but I was proven wrong for the JT17 tour. It'd be interesting to see them approach the songs and the ZOOTV concept differently now. A show that focuses on songs from the 90's era would be gold.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The Setlist I came up with featured 18 90’s songs. You could maybe take a pop song in place of something but I’m sure it would be a focus on the zoo tv era rather than the whole 90’s if it was an anniversary tour of sorts.

AB and Zooropa emphasis with some room for some rotation 🤔 HMTMKMKM, YBR, Gone, Mofo, etc..
  5. If they're ging to release another ZooTV-era live show as audio only, why not Dublin 28th, 1993?

To get that one on DVD/Bluray would be my personal dream come true. I even watch that bootleg video once or twice a years, always brings back great memories.