1. I am very happy they are doing this. I have tried it before and it takes way
    too long to do this.
    They are probably using the new TOPAZ labs Video A.I. upscaling method.
    The newest version came out around the beggining of 2020 and it is amazing
    what it can do with old film footage and bad VHS films.

BUT it does take ALOT of time to upscale images to 4K+ and clean a film image.
    A simple music video of 5 minutes may take around a week or two weeks
    to be done.
    The reason why these new videos are only now being presented.
    I also have this program. Anyone can now upscale any old film and videos
    to a better looking presentation.

2. Here is another interesting video about using this TOPAZ video upscaling process.

There is an even better way to upscale these videos to an even sharper image.
    The method is to first upscale the old film to 4K (or 8K) using Topaz Video A.I., then
    run those images once again through TOPAZ Studio 2 using the Gigapixel A.I. to
    sharpen the image even more.
    What it does is make each frame of the film into a larger upscaled version with
    extreme sharpness. It does take an extremelly long time to create such things,
    but the results for upscaling old film footage is impressive !

I often use Photoshop for my digital artworks but sometimes I only have very small images to work with.
    So I usually use Topaz Studio 2 which has the very useful plugin "Sharpen A.I." to
    clean the image. Then use another TOPAZ labs program called Topaz Gigapixel A.I. to upscale any image to a poster size image without much loss in quality. Some
    times it even improves the original picture colors and sharpness.
  3. Yeah it does take a while to upscale videos. I was playing around with some AI upscaling software and it took more than 3 hours to upscale a 30 second clip of Slane Castle.
  4. Bump
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Yeah it does take a while to upscale videos. I was playing around with some AI upscaling software and it took more than 3 hours to upscale a 30 second clip of Slane Castle.
    Yeah , it does take a few days (maybe weeks) to just upscale a small music video , like what the guys are doing recently with the U2 remastered versions.

I give you guys a small present... a classic BONO photo from the JT era concerts.
    I upscaled the original image so you can print it as a poster. In the Poster shop they
    will use another resolution to make the image look proper in a poster print for your room. Enjoy it !

Look in this post--- > https://u2start.com/topic/11934/24/12

6. I know this one wasn’t a promotional video for an album. But I’m hoping when they’re done with all the promo videos they’ll work on the other ones. This one for instance needs work on the audio in my opinion. Maybe I’m the only one who hears it, but it just sounds off to me. Almost like the output isn’t right. I feel like they just uploaded the video without taking time to work on it when they did.
  7. Originally posted by max_thehitman:[..]
    Yeah , it does take a few days (maybe weeks) to just upscale a small music video , like what the guys are doing recently with the U2 remastered versions.

I give you guys a small present... a classic BONO photo from the JT era concerts.
    I upscaled the original image so you can print it as a poster. In the Poster shop they
    will use another resolution to make the image look proper in a poster print for your room. Enjoy it !

Look in this post--- > https://u2start.com/topic/11934/24/12
    Do you think its worth running Slane Castle through those programs?
  8. Cgmorgan86 I've added it to the first page sticky. I seem to vaguely remember watching IWF RR as a standalone video.
  9. Just saw it, thanks!

10. This one deserves a remaster