1. Probably Black Honeys new album.
  2. London Grammar’s new album and The Clause debut album hopefully coming out this year.
  3. Gorillaz - Song Machine: Season 2

Season 1 was another band masterpiece
  4. 2020 was obviously very bad for most things, music included, and many artists postponed their tours and/or releases, so this year should be pretty good I think.

It's also the 30th anniversary of what is probably the best year in rock history (1991) so I'd expect lots of reissues and deluxe boxes with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, REM, U2, My Bloody Valentine, etc.
  5. I'm personally looking forward to hear Bruno Mars' new effort together with Anderson .Paak (which was announced just a few hours ago). I didn't know Anderson Paak until that very same moment and I was blown away when I looked it up. Listen to that groove, how the hell can you do that while rapping? It's otherworldy. Definitely not the kind of music I'd usually listen to, but man, this is good.

6. NIN
  7. Full album from Michigander
    The Killers follow-up to Imploding the Mirage
    New EP from Big Ideas
    Full release of Surface Sounds from Kaleo
    When You See Yourself - Kings of Leon
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:2020 was obviously very bad for most things, music included, and many artists postponed their tours and/or releases, so this year should be pretty good I think.

It's also the 20th anniversary of what is probably the best year in rock history (1991) so I'd expect lots of reissues and deluxe boxes with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, REM, U2, My Bloody Valentine, etc.
    30. Most of those deluxe packages have come out already. Except U2 release multiple remasters.
  9. Yeah, 30, sorry. I don't know, with all tours cancelled or postponed I wouldn't be surprised if all the big names milk the cash cow a bit more this year.
  10. There is going to be a wave of touring when Covid is defeated.
  11. Music in 2021?
    Myles Kennedy's new album.