1. I always forget how different was Tomorrow's arrangement, it always catches me by surprise.
  2. YESSSSSSSSS
    Top 10 snippets ever for me. It makes me so happy.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Long live Party Girl! Fucking hell haha. It’s the best piece of trash imaginable. I’ll never stop loving it. This is getting marked as one of the best performances for sure.

Jesus some of them accents!
  4. I have written my review already but I won't post it just yet to avoid spoiling the fun. All in all a very enjoyable listen, thanks Ger and Julien for bringing it up
  5. Wow ain’t that an outtro for 40.
  6. I've posted my review already Will give this another spin tomorrow while commuting to work.
  7. Sadly my ears are poorer and poorer and i cant listen to this without aching my head.. and having horrible acouphen.
    impossible for me to make a review of my own choice lol sorry.. . i like Twilight and Tomorrow in this show. And of course the funny Party Girl. But no possible opinion for the rest.
  8. In any case , LikeASong your reviews are perfect and close to what I would have told ( but my english is not good enough for that ) . I'm ok with all , even the sound quality making my ears so broken "annoying noise" and Voice is good but too much proeminent, even saturated sometimes ! Maybe it's not due to the bootleg but to the real level in the room .
  9. I need to review this one still. Will give it another listen tomorrow to just refresh myself.
  10. Will post my review as soon as I'm able but want to chime in to say, another great pick for the BRT.

Not all of these shows have to be 5-star nights; its fascinating and always informative to me to hear virtually any U2 performance. Study the context around it, try to put myself in their shoes regarding how far into the tour they are, how many days they've played in a row, their history with a city, etc.

The more you listen to, the more moments will be revealed as special!
  11. We will let this one run until the weekend. It doesn't do a lot for me this one. Haven't reviewed yet.
  12. I just read Tim's review about it - nice one Sorry you didn't enjoy it much Gerard!