1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. The U2start flag in 4K soon?
  2. Every live version of this song needs Bono to ask “Can the Edge come out to play?” before Edge rips into the solo.

Makes the song.
  3. Anyone compare the 4K version to the existing 1080p Bluray?
  4. Originally posted by ap5:Every live version of this song needs Bono to ask “Can the Edge come out to play?” before Edge rips into the solo.

Makes the song.
    Exactly !!
  5. What is this "remastered" thing? You can't keep remastering everything U2, it makes no sense.

Update: ah it's 4k! That's nice
  6. How many films were released from Paris? I might have it wrong but I think I have 3 different films. The 11/11 concert (was that broadcast from HBO because the next planned concerts were cancelled?) and then I have the 7/12 concert: the HBO version and the DVD (which I haven’t seen in full because of its horrendous quality). But from the few DVD parts I’ve seen, if I remember correctly, the HBO broadcast is not exactly the same as the DVD (which is why I’m saying 3 films and not 2). Anyone can confirm this or am I remembering wrong ?
  7. I think the first two Paris shows were filmed, then the final show which was released on HBO and then a different cut released on DVD. So there should be 4?