1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Just did a quick comparison (only the first 20 seconds of the song) and I couldn't see a noticeable difference.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:I think the first two Paris shows were filmed, then the final show which was released on HBO and then a different cut released on DVD. So there should be 4?

I don’t think the 1st Paris show was broadcast or leaked. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th nights are all available.
  3. That’s it, i was doubting myself after I posted it. I knew there were two dress rehearsals, just got the dates mixed up.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Just did a quick comparison (only the first 20 seconds of the song) and I couldn't see a noticeable difference.
    Thanks. Figured as much. Plus any real upgrade is diminished by YouTube's conpression. They should put these on the website for subscribers to stream at full bitrate.

Or even see if that new Amazon Prime channel Coda is interested. I know Pearl Jam put up some of their recent live shows the were selling in Nugs.
  5. Hmm so I don’t have the full 6/12 just a few pro shots. Anyways, thanks I always confused the dates and which shows were actually broadcast / leaked / released ..
  6. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    Hmm so I don’t have the full 6/12 just a few pro shots. Anyways, thanks I always confused the dates and which shows were actually broadcast / leaked / released ..
    first Paris was never video recorded
  7. Never released/leaked, I'm sure they didn't just set up the cameras for night 2 onwards?
  8. Does anybody have the film from night 2 mixed with the soundboard recording from here and are willing to share it with me?
  9. Wasnt the soundboard pulled from the video originally?
  10. Dont know. I've been told that the film from night 2 has corrupted audio during a couple of the songs. The soundboard is completely fine though. No idea where it came from.
  11. Lineage: [HBO broadcast] Scorpio (UK) – 103 - 2CD. NB: Iris & CWR are from 2015-12-06 + The Electric Co. & Sweetest Thing are omitted.

Sounds like a bit of a mashup. Honestly not listened to it for a while though, I may not have even heard this source.
  12. When is the Virtual EP for Paris being released?