1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Same day as the video, I believe. The 10th.
  2. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:How many films were released from Paris? I might have it wrong but I think I have 3 different films. The 11/11 concert (was that broadcast from HBO because the next planned concerts were cancelled?) and then I have the 7/12 concert: the HBO version and the DVD (which I haven’t seen in full because of its horrendous quality). But from the few DVD parts I’ve seen, if I remember correctly, the HBO broadcast is not exactly the same as the DVD (which is why I’m saying 3 films and not 2). Anyone can confirm this or am I remembering wrong ?

In fact the 11/11 was filmed and sent to HBO so they can have a plan B in case there was a issue with the 11/14 show that was supposed to be broadcasted in live from Paris. Following the nov 13th terrorist attack the 14th and 15th nov shows were cancelled and rescheduled to december. However the 11 nov recording leaked on the internet. And both Dec 6th and 7th were filmed based upon the same idea (having a backup in case of transmission issue between Paris and HBO). The last concert is the one that was broadcasted but the DVD includes extra footage (with Patti Smith) of the Dec 6th. And as previously, the dec 6th leaked on the internet. Personally I would like them to stream the dec 6 show which was much more better than the day after (I was lucky enough to there both nights)
  3. Both 6/7 had special feeling, but yes the 6th was epic and I believe the longest show of the tour
  4. I think the longest of the tour was Cologne II, but I'm probably wrong on this.
  5. Uteotw is justified as is the unique version of EBW. Vertigo is just redundant.
  6. Did anyone download the first three virtual roads? I didn’t get a chance to watch the full Popmart broadcast and would love to.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:Does anybody have the film from night 2 mixed with the soundboard recording from here and are willing to share it with me?

Bump. Or if anyone has the film without the dubbed audio I'll take that too.
  8. It’s available on U2Torrents isn’t it?
  9. Why Vertigo is included when there are so many other choices ?! They could have included RBW, Iris or CWR !! At least I am thrilled that they have included the amazing version of UTEOTW.
  10. Originally posted by jfsolnet:Did anyone download the first three virtual roads? I didn’t get a chance to watch the full Popmart broadcast and would love to.
    Popmart link is sent to you.