1. No not on the wind up. I know which way the wind blows. Can another member verify the lyric?
  2. The Dublin Salvation Army provided health care services (don't know if this is the right word) during the Dublin shows in 1993, therefore the change in the lyrics. When I listened back to the tape a few days after the concert it made me smile.
  3. Originally posted by Papo:The Dublin Salvation Army provided health care services (don't know if this is the right word) during the Dublin shows in 1993, therefore the change in the lyrics. When I listened back to the tape a few days after the concert it made me smile.
    But he doesn’t sing Salvation Army blues at any of the dublin shows in 93. Not at that bit of the song anyway. Is it maybe at a different Dublin show or a different part of the song or a different song even?
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    But he doesn’t sing Salvation Army blues at any of the dublin shows in 93. Not at that bit of the song anyway. Is it maybe at a different Dublin show or a different part of the song or a different song even?
    He said it one time. I can't remember where. I guess it wasn't Dublin 93.
  5. Just while we’re on the subject of Angel of Harlem is that incorrect information on the show pages related to the 1988 performances? It says that Bono appeared at the smile Jamaica concert but Dublin savoy was the first time they performed it as a band, weren’t the band all there for the smile Jamaica concert?
  6. I believe so, with Keef
  7. Note that in the Smile concert Edge played AoH with power chords like at Sun Studios. Most later versions were first position acoustic. I prefer the former.