1. hi looking to do some dvd trades email me at
    canddhowell@btinternet.com for my list which is xcel format
  2. Do you know it’s the year 2021?
  3. yes i know that . what do i do then add my list here
  4. I have some casettes to trade. I'll send you my handwritten list (a list in excel format is too modern) to the address you prefer.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:I have some casettes to trade. I'll send you my handwritten list (a list in excel format is too modern) to the address you prefer.
    Please do
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I have some casettes to trade. I'll send you my handwritten list (a list in excel format is too modern) to the address you prefer.
    Will only trade for microcassettes.
  7. give the fella a break

in the old days it was video then onto dvd and now yeh 4k 8k 100000000k etc

but some of the gold came from early sources
  8. I guess its more about the state of trading in 2021. I would only really consider a trade with somebody if it was unique or came from the filmer/master.

Just picking a random show to trade with is a little more of a stretch considering the proliferation of torrents.
  9. Thanks for making me welcome . .Started with cassettes etc and now have around 946 dvds on u2 . Am out of here . Only on a day too . Fucking rude people
  10. Did i missed the “fucking rude” part somewhere?
  11. Yes you with your comment . No need for it really .
  12. One8ung you could of been helpful and said don’t do dvd trades with the sarcastic comment . I still trade dvds/Blu-ray etc . With many people on many bands since 2001. Some help would of been nice