1. Folks, there's this Youtube-Video of "Red Hill Mining Town" from Amsterdam 2017 which is a superb version. In the description it says 29/30 so I'm not sure if it's maybe a mix of both nights. It doesn't seem to stem from the known IEM bootlegs as far I can tell so does anyone know what the exact source might be or what night it was?

The video is called: "U2 plays RED HILL MINING TOWN in AMSTERDAM (MULTICAM - HD/PRO-Audio)" by Paulo Vetri (dude are you maybe here on the forum?) - Link not possible because of some technical issues on the forum.

Open to any other suggestions for the best vocal performance of Red Hill Mining town out of all concerts if the sound quality is B+ or higher.
  2. I’m guessing the audio will be the officially released version on the new roots cd which is the 29th July.
  3. This the video?

4. Yes this is it
  5. Didn't know about this one! That actually might be the case. Superb

6. I guess this is the version which was released already in 2017 ?
  7. Lol Paulo Vetri, dont know why, but I don’t like him for some reason. He did use audio and video without permission before right?
  8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Lol Paulo Vetri, dont know why, but I don’t like him for some reason. He did use audio and video without permission before right?
    Every time.
  9. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Lol Paulo Vetri, dont know why, but I don’t like him for some reason. He did use audio and video without permission before right?
    I would bet money that he has used audio and video without asking permission more times than he has asked.
  10. Thank you guys for your help!
  11. Ask permission from who exactly???Is it the band or record company you are referring to as nobody else has any authority over their music.