1. Originally posted by SJKamal:As someone who has suffered with depression in the past these lyrics always gives me the chills. In fact I can't remember the last time I even listened to this song. Maybe it is too dark..

"Sometimes
    I wake at four in the morning
    Where all the darkness is swarming
    And it covers me in fear"
    That lyric, to me, is incredibly relatable and I think one of Bono's best.
  2. I figured “Exit” is the correct answer, but “Acrobat” also comes to mind.

“Numb” is a different kind of scary if we’re into that.
  3. Hawkmoon 269 - the creepy organ at the beginning and the backup singers at the end (“in the heart of the heat of the love”)

The Wanderer - the last verse (“I went out walking with a Bible and a gun. The Word of God lay heavy on my heart. I was sure I was the one. Now Jesus, don’t you wait up. Jesus, I’ll be home soon. Yeah, I went out for the papers, told her I’d be back by noon.”) and the alarm at the end.
  4. Originally posted by u2met86:Hawkmoon 269 - the creepy organ at the beginning and the backup singers at the end (“in the heart of the heat of the love”)

The Wanderer - the last verse (“I went out walking with a Bible and a gun. The Word of God lay heavy on my heart. I was sure I was the one. Now Jesus, don’t you wait up. Jesus, I’ll be home soon. Yeah, I went out for the papers, told her I’d be back by noon.”) and the alarm at the end.
    The cool thing about The Wanderer is that the synths make it kinda sound post-apocalyptic.
  5. The cool thing about The Wanderer is the whole of it.
  6. RBW Live 2015
  7. Originally posted by u2met86:Hawkmoon 269 - the creepy organ at the beginning and the backup singers at the end (“in the heart of the heat of the love”)

totally agree, this song give me a mix of feelings because at the same time that it's creepy, it's a beautiful song
  8. Originally posted by u2met86:Hawkmoon 269 - the creepy organ at the beginning and the backup singers at the end (“in the heart of the heat of the love”)

totally agree, this song give me a mix of feelings because at the same time that it's creepy, it's a beautiful song
  9. The intro for Hold Me Thrill from the Turin rehearsals is scary