1. Not sure what to think on first listen. It’s a bit slower build up than expected, and thought an Edge guitar bridge could’ve been useful.
  2. Why is this good 🥺 on repeat
  3. After a few listens, I'm still..."meh."

It's okay. I don't dislike it. Bono sounds great, it's uplifting, got a catchy chorus. But Edge seems non-existent and it's overall sort of bland to me. And Bono is recycling some lyrics here: "a heart that hurts is a heart that works" = "and a heart that is broken, is a heart that is open."
  4. A heart that hurts is a heart that works...
    A heart that is broken, is a heart that is open...
    Well, the heart that hurts is a heart that beats...

Yep. I think we got the point, Bono.
  5. Very interesting tone from Edge, sounds like he isn’t using the rough side of his picks.

Solid sound, but a bit too much auto tune on Bono.

Edit: Seems like it isn’t Edge on guitar so that makes sense. But yeah Bono vocal pretty strong.
  6. I’ve loved nearly every single/album U2 have put out up until Ahimsa but I’ve been so disappointed by the last two singles. Bono seems more desperate than ever to write a hit. The song means absolutely nothing and sounds like every other European DJ pop song from the last ten years. Voice sounds good but the production is awful and the lyrics are some of his worst ever. Really hope the next album is better than this
  7. Don't hold your breath
  8. The whole thing is a little 'lite'
  9. I'm liking it