1. Oh right, I get ya

2. Don't have high expectations!
  3. People had 0 expectations back in 2014, and we ended up third, I have hopes for this Euro, but Frank needs to do a 4-3-3 line up. And its stupid he left Jasper at home.
  4. U2Start Euro 2020 Fantasy Football:

To join, the code is: 81AJGCWE01.
  5. Donny vd Beek injured, back home. He was a substitute player but Frank de Boer is not calling a new player. That's weird. 25 players instead of 26. And why playing a 5-3-2 system. That's not Dutch. We're the best in 4-3-3. Also against our 1st opponent Ukraine. Hope for him everything fits well.
  6. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Donny vd Beek injured, back home. He was a substitute player but Frank de Boer is not calling a new player. That's weird. 25 players instead of 26. And why playing a 5-3-2 system. That's not Dutch. We're the best in 4-3-3. Also against our 1st opponent Ukraine. Hope for him everything fits well.
    I have seen so much criticism against De Boer, perhaps he will get sacked after Euros.... I am rooting for Cristiano's Portugal and France
  7. Originally posted by Juandi08:[..]
    I have seen so much criticism against De Boer, perhaps he will get sacked after Euros.... I am rooting for Cristiano's Portugal and France
    Yeah, who can beat France. I think not any team. Big favorites. The frontline: Mbappe, Griezman, Benzema, Giroud. On midfield Kante, Pogba etc. etc. They have to win this tournament otherwise Deschamps will be sacked.
  8. Inevitable.

Turkey haven’t coped well at all with Italy.

9. No coincidence these flags appeared behind the Welsh Boy and Martin Garrix last night. C’moooon Cymru!!!