1. Despite a referee team not awake (rudiger teeth, forgotten penalty on KM10), a tight and solid victory against Germany for les bleus
  2. Big goal for Wales.
  3. Oh Bale
  4. Well done to Wales today. Looking almost certain to qualify now either as 2nd or one of the 4 best 3rd places.
  5. Oooooh hahahaha my god. That was stressful.
  6. Wales were great, most enjoyable
  7. England were woeful tonight. Play like that against Italy, France, or any other top team and they’ll be out no problem. It was a good effort by Scotland, a bit of extra composure in front of goal and it was there for the taking.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:England were woeful tonight. Play like that against Italy, France, or any other top team and they’ll be out no problem. It was a good effort by Scotland, a bit of extra composure in front of goal and it was there for the taking.
    Nowt more to say. At least Scotland had a nudge rather than clinging to a nil nil. England miles off the boil.
  9. England doesn't want to win the group probably...
  10. Good result for Scotland! It will be difficult to get a result against Croatia, although they are an aging side.
  11. Absolutely brilliant scotland. I said I was proud the other day despite the defeat to the Czechs but tonight we went down to Wembley in a game we were supposed to get hammered and we matched up to them. 10 times less population, 10 times less attendance in the stadium tonight but at least 10 times more fight. Go on the Scotland.
  12. Oh How We Laugh At Those Arrogant Little Inglanders......And Sent Them Homeward To Think Again
    Originally posted by kezman:Shame about Scotland,but they never qualify so no great surprise tbh I fully expect England to brush them aside