1. I know that it might be a bit strange to ask for something shortly after registering but believe me, I'm a real person and a U2 fan, not a bot and I'm not going to post any suspicious links

As part of a research programme at my university, I'm doing some research on music consumption and interactions with brands of music artists among fan communities, including U2 fans. If you have a few minutes, I would like to ask you to take part in a short survey (about U2, otherwise I wouldn't post it there ). No open-ended questions and works on smartphones! https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6ioVmelMwgLe5im

BTW, I was inspired by a guy whose PhD thesis in Marketing was largely about U2 and U2 fans community (I think the research was done on @U2 forums), he even published two papers based on it.

I hope this is the right place to post something like this; if not, please move the thread to a different section.
  2. Took this for ya. Some thought-provoking questions that would make for interesting forum discussion, that's for sure!
  3. Done!
    I answered the survey
  4. Done
  5. Doneski
  6. Thank you very much!
  7. Done! Good luck with that research
  8. Done.
  9. Done
  10. Done
  11. Done
  12. Done. Hope it's helpful!