1. Because Vetri has a long history of projects with very poor quality control. Misalignment, poor planning, stealing/butchering other people's audio/video, etc. Actually gotten him banned on another U2 site.

And then misspelling the album name in the promo stuff...can't prove my case any better!
  2. Originally posted by bazzza1:Superb work Paulo, if U2 or whoever is running the circus would only make half the effort you do of releasing / producing stuff. cheers bud

P.S : Ignore the jeals

Thank you so much.
  3. Attention to detail Poulo
  4. Not interested. As someone once profoundly said, "I can't even say the bloody word, ACTHUNG baby" 🤣🤣🤣🍷

5. Hoserama:

Mr. Vetri seems to have had a huge problem with "Acthung Baby" right from the start. We all know "Acthung Baby" (Vetri 2012, 2021) U2 never ever released this Album! And that was over 9 years ago! We all can see it on u2start.
  6. Honestly I don't care about a minor misspelling, but it's just funny in the bigger context of poor quality standards of Vetri's past products.

That whole U2Brazil crew (Vetri, Romulo, Bruno, etc. ) are persona non grata, and I just have to discourage anybody from collaborating with them. If you do, do at your own risk and know you're feeding a monster.
  7. Achtung.... Larry can't say it, Vetri can't spell it.
  8. hoserama.....what's your Documentary called?
  9. hoserama:
    Maybe it's a strange trick by Mr. Vetri, because the name Achtung Baby is protected by U2, so the letters were simply swapped. Therefore the documentary film can never have anything to do with U2, because the title plays something wrong "Acthung Baby" (Vetri 2012, 2021) Let's say Vetri gets something from U2 because of the copyright, Vetri can talk his way out of it simply cannot find the title correctly, although U2 and Achtung Baby were meant.