1. This reminds me a bit of the song "A Day Without Me" but if it's in 2021
    Also worth mentioning, I talked to the artist on twitter and he mentioned the huge U2 influence that he is embracing even in the music video (his wearing a vintage U2 war shirt), I'm sharing this as a support to him and I really enjoyed listening to the song and I hope you like it too

Song name:
    'SOVOL - What's Goin on?' you can find It on YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music

2. Originally posted by allshewrote:This reminds me a bit of the song "A Day Without Me" but if it's in 2021
    Also worth mentioning, I talked to the artist on twitter and he mentioned the huge U2 influence that he is embracing even in the music video (his wearing a vintage U2 war shirt), I'm sharing this as a support to him and I really enjoyed listening to the song and I hope you like it too

Song name:
    'SOVOL - What's Goin on?' you can find It on YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music

[YouTube Video]
    There's definitely a huge U2/Edge influence there (and the ADWM reference is obvious). The delay, the 3/4 note chords, the chord fingerings. Vocals are in a completely different dimension though, I can't hear much/any of Bono there, but in general the guy has potential and I enjoyed it too. Did he tell you if he's also done drums and bass?
  3. yes he plays both bass guitar and drums too