1. There is a lot of great songs, but I’ll throw another vote in for both Miracle Drug & Sometimes you can’t make it on your own.
  2. Electrical Storm, Little Things, Troubles, Every Breaking Wave, Fez/Being Born, Book Of Your Heart
  3. ATYCLB…nowhere near the bands best. Everything is quite forgettable after Kite.

But the best song after is the one they have only released a butchered live version: Mercy.

Here’s hoping they give us a good quality mix of the original version in the HTDAAB 20th anniversary in a couple of year. But knowing u2, we will only get a disc with dance mixes and live from Chicago CDs
  4. Originally posted by Cask:ATYCLB…nowhere near the bands best. Everything is quite forgettable after Kite.

But the best song after is the one they have only released a butchered live version: Mercy.

Here’s hoping they give us a good quality mix of the original version in the HTDAAB 20th anniversary in a couple of year. But knowing u2, we will only get a disc with dance mixes and live from Chicago CDs
    I will definitely add Mercy ( demo version ) to the list of great songs after ATYCLB that I already mentioned.
  5. Moment Of Surrender
  6. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
  7. The Little Things That Give You Away
    13 (There Is A Light)
  8. Fast Cars
  9. Ooo. Tough one.
    Crumbs From Your Table.
    Moment Of Surrender
    Magnificent
    Red Flag Day
    Just my humble opinion.
  10. Iris
    Little Things
    Mercy
    COBL
    No Line
    Invisible
    SYCMIOYO
  11. these songs below fights equaly against ANY past u2's songs (imo)

miracle drug
    sometimes you cant make it on your own
    love and peace or else
    city of blinding lights
    i'll go crazy if i don't go crazy tonight
    california (there is no end to love)
    lights of home
  12. I'm still obsessed with Original of the Species