1. I agree with you, adding

One step closer
    Every Breaking Wave
    Red Flag Day
    Summer of Love
    13 (There is a light)

2. Btw. I don't think ATYCLB Is anything good. It should have been "... after Pop"
  3. I know it's a matter of opinion but....ATYCLB has some great tunes and not just the singles: Beautiful Day, Stuck, Elevation and Walk On....deeper cuts Kite, In A Little While, and New York are as good as the bands 80s and 90s great tunes....again IMHO..ATYCLB does have a very organic production to it. Almost a bit flat sounding. I still like the demo version better. As with most U2 songs of any era though, they really came to life when played live on their respective tour.
  4. Where can you find the demo version of ATYCLB? Never heard of that
  5. I meant the Radio Station Promo versions of Beautiful Day, Stuck in a Moment, and Elevation. All Edgier, pun intended, and harder sounding. Especially Beautiful Day. Sorry, early dreary morning and not enough coffee yet here...do a you tube search for Radio Session Promo Ano 2000 and they should come up.
  6. In A Little While is such a great song,Bono's voice is great,didn't he record it with a hangover the morning after a huge sesh?
  7. Originally posted by LostSailor:I meant the Radio Station Promo versions of Beautiful Day, Stuck in a Moment, and Elevation. All Edgier, pun intended, and harder sounding. Especially Beautiful Day. Sorry, early dreary morning and not enough coffee yet here...do a you tube search for Radio Session Promo Ano 2000 and they should come up.
    I think he is referring to the October 23 2000 BBC sessions. Basically, live off of the floor. My favourite versions of all of the songs especially Stuck.

https://www.u2gigs.com/show1147.html

8. I've always thought the difference with these versions has been over-emphasized. Its not THAT different. Without being told what to listen for, no one would be able to tell and would just write off any diff to quality/volume of the audio recording
  9. Vertigo.
    No doubt about it.
  10. Originally posted by marik:[..]
    I've always thought the difference with these versions has been over-emphasized. Its not THAT different. Without being told what to listen for, no one would be able to tell and would just write off any diff to quality/volume of the audio recording
    Maybe ATYCLB suffers from over-production. These videos seems to indicate that.