1. Having been reading through the thread,I’m claiming another one : Rain - Popmart,Roundhay Park 28th August 1997 ‘…thank you,goodnight,f*%k off..’ (I thought we were just talking U2 songs here)

And I don’t how much of a song you have to hear for it to be a rarity so, : She’s A Mystery To Me & The First Time both Wembley Stadium,12th August 1993

In My Life - Elevation,Manchester- 11th August 2001

And the Shine Like Stars / Love Will Tear Us Apart was played at Glasgow 7th November 2015 for the first time in 24 years.
  2. My dad heard U2 play "Boy falls from the sky" in Coimbra, 2010.
    If i'm not mistaken that is the only time they performed it live! I really love that track.

As for myself the rarest thing I heard live was All Because of You in 2018, which is not that rare.
  3. Probably MLK at Popmart in Edinburgh. Played in tribute to Princess Diana who died only a matter of days before. Think that's pretty rare for 90s and beyond.
    As mentioned previously the Glasgow 2015 Shine Like Stars/Love Will Tear Us Apart snippet was a joy to witness😊
  4. Crumbs from your table- Detroit 10/25/05. Only performed 7 times

California- Chicago 7/2/2015

Your Blue Room- Chicago 9/13/09. This one really threw me off, because I had no idea it had been soundchecked, and this was the first of a handful of times they played it live.
  5. Dirty Day ofc
  6. Originally posted by podiumboy:Crumbs from your table- Detroit 10/25/05. Only performed 7 times

California- Chicago 7/2/2015

Your Blue Room- Chicago 9/13/09. This one really threw me off, because I had no idea it had been soundchecked, and this was the first of a handful of times they played it live.
    That was the first time it was played live in Chicago. Everything up to that point had been soundchecks. First time Your Blue Room was done for an audience was Chicago 2.
  7. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:Probably MLK at Popmart in Edinburgh. Played in tribute to Princess Diana who died only a matter of days before. Think that's pretty rare for 90s and beyond.
    As mentioned previously the Glasgow 2015 Shine Like Stars/Love Will Tear Us Apart snippet was a joy to witness😊
    Nitpicking a bit, MLK was played at around 20 or 25 Popmart shows, and then handful of Vertigo tour gigs and over sixty 360º shows. It's quite far from a rarity imho.

Jealous about that Shine Like Stars / Love Will Tear Us Apart combo snippet, though
  8. Two Hearts Beat As One in Amsterdam 2015-09-08
  9. Crumbs from Your Table count?
  10. I was at the first Hamburg show of the E+I tour. It was some sort of German celebration day and then they started playing Zoo Station. I feit super special! They played the song every show after that....
  11. Ahimsa....