1. 💀
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:Do you know the definition of getting worked up? I’d suggest you google it or look up the dictionary. You really don’t know me if you think it causes me any sort of emotional high or low to sit and point out something I’m being questioned on. Look back yourself if it helps. My comment was called crazy, told I was getting worked up and I was said to be nitpicking all because of stating my opinion, that’s some more facts for you. You should always fact check before having a go at someone there’s some free advice for you.

Lol, thanks for confirming my point.
  3. Any substance to your comments or just immature one word responses from now on? Does sound like you’re getting a little worked up.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Any substance to your comments or just immature one word responses from now on? Does sound like you’re getting a little worked up.
    I don't really need to say anything else, Dean, and I'm not going to clog up a thread with this anymore. I've highlighted your hypocrisy on numerous occasions and especially in the last 15 minutes. I'm saying no more. Just settle down.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I don't really need to say anything else, Dean, and I'm not going to clog up a thread with this anymore. I've highlighted your hypocrisy on numerous occasions and especially in the last 15 minutes. I'm saying no more. Just settle down.
    Crazy, I think you’re nitpicking. No need to get so worked up.
  6. Let's stop with replying to individuals and keep it at the Netflix subject please.
  7. jar jar abrams better not screw this one up
  8. Elijah as young Bono and Bono as Bob Hewson to go full meta.