1. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    It wasn’t at the end of the tour, they just did 8 nights. They also did 5 in LA. I feel like it’s the definition of hypocritical, any shows in a row outside of Vegas are fine. But in Las Vegas.. “embarrassing residency..” please…
    And yes. It was at the end of a 2.5 month long US Leg TOUR. A TOUR they resumed in Europe a month or so later.
  2. If it’s not the last show, I don’t consider it the end of a tour but to each their own.. oh and they also did 5 in Boston
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    It’s a residency. It’s only taking place in Vegas. It’s not during a tour. How is that hypocritical? You can disagree but don’t tell me it’s the same thing.

I’m telling you that if you take your own predetermined prejudice away, you’re left with a band played 12 shows in one city which isn’t that different from playing 8 shows in another city
  4. I don’t understand you equating playing multiple nights in big cities across the course of a US tour to a Vegas residency. But to each their own.
  5. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]

I’m telling you that if you take your own predetermined prejudice away, you’re left with a band played 12 shows in one city which isn’t that different from playing 8 shows in another city
    Totally different context. Part of a tour vs one-off residency
  6. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]

I’m telling you, to make that comparison makes no sense to me.
  7. Originally posted by bonoschild:All kinds of acts and artists do residencies nowadays. It's not the "old and washed up blah blah" taboo thing like it used to be

Exactly. Prime example - before Michael Jackson died, he was all set to do 50 concerts in London?
  8. I WON'T BE BUYING THIS ALBUM AND I HAVE BEEN FRONT ROW FOR FORTY YEARS WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RESIDENCY IN VEGAS?! ARTISTS DIE IN VEGAS

*ignores basically the last 20 years of artists doing Vegas shows.
  9. any sign of purple or green vinyls
  10. It seems they will accompany SOS with 40 short clips, similar to what they did with the 11 clips of Films Of Innocence:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co7obl9KT2b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

11. Like the stories for boys😍