1. There’s an album of new songs coming next year.
  2. Something has to come out before 13 June 2023 which sets a new record for "longest wait between albums" *

*Thank you Sydney Mike
  3. Maybe the album will be the 40 songs from the book…
  4. I thought that as well.
  5. Wasn't looking forward to this but the metro performance (and the book announcement) has got me excited. Bono and Edge looked good and the songs sounded good. I'm in now.
  6. Do you think there would be anything new for hardcore fans?

edit: i thought this was about the book
  7. -- Spam --
  8. Feels like things are starting to make a bit more sense now - the album of reworked songs called Songs of Surrender and a memoir titled Surrender; all being about his journey through life. Let's hope it is 40 songs and career spanning; something like R.E.M's Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage
  9. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Feels like things are starting to make a bit more sense now - the album of reworked songs called Songs of Surrender and a memoir titled Surrender; all being about his journey through life. Let's hope it is 40 songs and career spanning; something like R.E.M's Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage
    The album being 40 songs would make a lot of sense, but at the same time is a big, big pipe dream. It's probably gonna be just 14-16 songs. I just hope it's not only the warhorses and singles.
  10. Agreed
  11. It’d be nice if it was going to be 40 songs of re-worked songs