1. That Larry Mullen is needing more surgery to keep on drumming and the band might not play live in 2023, at least with him. See the "Latest Sightings/News" thread.
  2. There’s more to the story than him just needing surgery. He sounds deeply unhappy.
  3. In that interview, yes. But we do not know if he said anything positive or what he said excactly. The interview with him surely wasn't just 2 minutes long. The quotes are an extract. The only thing that seems sure is that he needs more surgery.
  4. I wish the interviewer would have asked Larry when his upcoming surgery is taking place....If Larry were to reply with August of 2023 than it is clear something is weird, something is off with the band, gross dysfunction.
  5. I think people are totally overreacting here.
  6. Once your back is affected/wrecked, you can't be sure of when you'll be back to better health, if ever. Only way - wait for proper updates rather than 'knowing' there's something more to the story. And hasn't he had back problems since the late 90s?
  7. Originally posted by LostSailor:I wish the interviewer would have asked Larry when his upcoming surgery is taking place....If Larry were to reply with August of 2023 than it is clear something is weird, something is off with the band, gross dysfunction.
    Why???The band or their management haven't given any specific information about playing Vegas or releasing an album it's just pure speculation from various media outlets .
  8. St. Patrick's Day = SOS
  9. SOS seems pretty relevant given how unbearable the wait is. Help.
  10. In audiobook there is a new version of "Soon" with Bono referring to it as a Song Of Ascent, with a rhetorical "we should release that?!"
  11. March 17th according to Spanish fans