1. Still often listen to as a bit of background sound.
  2. its a good background album i find when working from home . And it sends my dogs to sleep - they like it
  3. As we approach a year since the full album release I only listen to Invisible. And occasionally UTEOTW. I like this version of Invisible over the studio version. More emotion involved
  4. Had another listen to this, and came away with the similar to what I thought of it when I first heard it: a few of the songs stand out: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, If God Will Send His Angels, Electrical Storm, Lights Of Home (especially the part before it leads into the end section), All I Want Is You and ''40''.
    It's an interesting idea, but now ... time for something else.

5. Two years ago I mentioned “Songs of Surrender” for the first time and learned my lesson never to share news on April 1 because no one will believe you. (Bono’s book title was announced in May of that year, maybe that’s the one I should have leaked instead…)
  6. Some of us kind of wish the SOS album had just been an April Fools Joke! Haha…kidding…kind of…

Always appreciate your hard work and insights into what the band is up to! Thank you!
  7. Originally posted by ap5:Some of us kind of wish the SOS album had just been an April Fools Joke! Haha…kidding…kind of…

Always appreciate your hard work and insights into what the band is up to! Thank you!
    Based on the number of times I was told it was total BS and I was making up the whole thing for attention, there were definitely times I wish it had never happened as well.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Based on the number of times I was told it was total BS and I was making up the whole thing for attention, there were definitely times I wish it had never happened as well.
    Off which I was guilty and apologised at the time and will once again - sorry - and also at the time wishing it was a April Fools joke. Nothing in the last 12 months since that terrible album was released convinced me edgewise of that belief - it was a poorly delivered and conceived concept.
  9. ... double post ( mods please delete )