1. Benzema out ... The Best News For France, by the way our weakness are not in that field
  2. Brace yourselves, all England fans chanting "it's coming home" every 2 seconds for the next 3 weeks.

3. Can confirm this is me. I’ve watched all the games so far and not seen a better side than us yet 😏
  4. Who has played so far?
    Hm... Catar, Ecuador, Iran, USA, Wales, Netherlands, Senegal...

Hold your horses, it's only the first day (or second if you insist)
  5. It was Iran you played against. They were terrible. And 2 goals against. We (NL) played Senegal far better team than Iran. And we didn't play at our best. We are growing
  6. Thought the second half of the USA v Wales game was very good there. Interested to see how Argentina and France do tomorrow.
  7. Iran were dreadful wouldn't read too much into that result .
  8. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    It was Iran you played against. They were terrible. And 2 goals against. We (NL) played Senegal far better team than Iran. And we didn't play at our best. We are growing
    Yeah as a United fan I know what growth under van Gaal is i.e bore the opposition into conceding lol
    It's stupid having a WC in December I'd rather be watching United v West Ham or something,don't care who wins it just bring back the premier league asap
  9. Thanks for saying we'll be in the tournament for the next three weeks, we'll take that.
  10. TODAY ARGENTINA VIVA LEONEL MESSI
  11. Personally hoping Argentina hit double figures. These little teams are a joke. It's insulting that italy, Sweden, Hungary are sat at home and these wastes of space are there.