1. This match is for the Mexicans who made fun of Malvinas
  2. Give me a break, Argentinians were also making racist jokes, insulting our history and people, Both sides were awful, don't try to be a saint.
  3. I am a saint, because I was not like those Argentines, I remained silent and waited for what happened today to happen
  4. Then just say that Argentina won because they were the better team, it's that simple. There's no "vengeance" or "victim" narrative here.
  5. Yes, making fun of young people killed in a war is worth making them pay for where it hurts them the most, that's how it is, if you're a mouthy, things are like that. yes, always referring to those shitty people
  6. Originally posted by Damonio123:Yes, making fun of young people killed in a war is worth making them pay for where it hurts them the most, that's how it is, if you're a mouthy, things are like that. yes, always referring to those shitty people
    Again, your side is just as horrible. Argentinians were calling us "monkeys", "indians", "wetbacks" (saltamuros), they were making fun of the people that were killed by the organized crime in my country, saying that all Mexicans were narcs, shall I go on?
    Just enjoy the win, and don't think your side is pure.
  7. I think we never registered Mexico, normally here we are hating Messi or our team, but it became a trend after a Mexican in Qatar said that English is spoken in the Malvinas and an Argentine responded yelling that they have respect, from there the feeling to humiliate them manifested itself.
  8. My side is the most toxic, but it is the first time that someone looks for us by face
  9. Look, we brought a crap team to this WC, some of our best players didn't even go to the WC because our coach just wants to earn quick cash and get the hell out.
    I know there are trolls on both sides, but even the Argentinian players were mocking us before the WC. Dibu Martinez said "easy easy" when he knew Argentina was going against Saudi Arabia, Poland, and Mexico. Another Argentinian player thought Mexico was playing their first WC, even though we had classified to the last 7 rounds of 16 (unlike Argentina).
    The truth is that many Argentinian players underestimated the other teams. They lost against Saudi Arabia and the Mexico game wasn't as easy as they said, until min 63 when Mexico let Messi hold the ball without any defender.
    That attitude of Argentinian players of always ignoring everyone that is not Brazil or Europe always pisses us off. Your team players and your "barras" are always toxic, you are just not used to hear the insults back. Well, it doesn't feel good, does it?
    Just enjoy the win, you have a great team, I hope you can show more humility against other rivals.
  10. not unaware that there is a part of Argentina that is mouthy, but we literally didn't even look at Mexico and when we found out about the comments, a national hatred of Mexico was manifested and many just kept quiet and just said "calm down, let's wait for Saturday" but in truth, that majority does not mean that a minority is just as disgusting to say "monkeys"
  11. Regarding our team, you are right.
  12. hi, men! Don't forget we are all brothers!

And it's only football!