1. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Because I, along with other tapers, spent tons of money and time to prepare these recordings. We then released them for free. One small request on that release was to not distribute any remixes/remasters without permission.

It's poor form to take those recordings, muck with them, and then release them as your own recording/mix. All it does is piss off folks who do the real work, and reduces likelihood of future releases.

Mistake from me. It's /shows/1703#!audio Vancouver.

I have compared two songs. Invisible and With or without you. Dafy droped an hall effekt on your audio. Hoserama's sound is clearer. Also the volume is a little bit higher. And Dafy cut the songs new. The codec is the same. On the left sight Dafy, right sight Hoserama.
  2. I just listened. Nobody else released iem recordings from Vancouver 2015, much less full mixes with clicks and counts scrubbed. It's clearly sourced from my audio released in summer 2020.
  3. ok I will remove from my page everything that has something related to hoserama
    Don't worry, I won't disrespect you anymore.
    Affectionate greetings from Chile.
  4. Thank you.
  5. Originally posted by kezman:Call me naive,but how can a bootlegger complain about someone "stealing" his recording when it's originally been illicitly taken from a concert without band/promoters permission?

Because he clearly mentioned it? Why oh why we keep coming to it… we are blessed with Hoserama releases do we really want to lose his generosity?! Please respect the tapers wishes or we are all fu(8€D
  6. Originally posted by kezman:Call me naive,but how can a bootlegger complain about someone "stealing" his recording when it's originally been illicitly taken from a concert without band/promoters permission?

To call a taper a bootlegger say it all.
  7. Thank you Hoserama for all your efforts and your time that let us enjoy the shows
  8. Hello

Does anyone know if Fort Lauderdale 2001 audience/soundboard matrix circulate in lossless form anywhere ? I listened to the MP3 version and it really is an improvement compared to the SBD version, even if the main issue (echo on Bono's voice) remains

cheers