1. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    There will be people who have already decided they don't like it without a first glance / read. I truly honestly believe if a lot of the harsh critics (I really don't like the word haters, it seems juvenile) would approach a U2 album, or even better a U2 concert with a legitimate open mind, they would be blown away!
    Absolutely. I’ve experienced this twice, once with a friend and once with my wife. They were thoroughly impressed. I have another friend that I know would have a change of heart if I had him bone up on the greatest hits and take him to a concert. But I’m not gonna waste a ticket on him.

I took a casual fan friend to the JT17 tour. The first 8 songs were SBS, NYD, Bad, Pride, Streets, ISHF, WOWY, and BTBS. I thought his head was gonna explode because of that barrage of awesome hits one after the other. But the RTSS - MOTD run kind of lost him. But then he came back around during the encore. His impression was that it was a great show but it kind of lulled in the middle. Whereas I was most excited for those JT deep cuts!
  2. Are they posting a song every day on socials?

Yesterday it was out of control, but the drawing was ‘The Schoeman’
    Today Cederwood Road. Interesting to keep an eye on!

23-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    24-09 Cederwood Road
  3. Originally posted by JoeHar:Are they posting a song every day on socials?

Yesterday it was out of control, but the drawing was ‘The Schoeman’
    Today Cederwood Road. Interesting to keep an eye on!

23-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    24-09 Cederwood Road
    Where?
  4. I’ve set the wrong dates
    22-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    23-09 Cederwood Road
    24-09 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
  5. So far making sense. What chapter was THBAO again? Ten or eleven?
  6. Don’t know? Wonder If they post the chapters in order.
  7. Maybe I dreamt it. I don’t know if they’re in order but so far, it’s seems a plausible chronological list. Looking forward to the first big “oooh, wasn’t expecting that” song.
  8. did anyone grab the Cedarwood Road IG story vid?
  9. 22-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    23-09 Cederwood Road
    24-09 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    25-09 October
  10. You can see them in the Surrender story highlights on their page.