1. 22-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    23-09 Cederwood Road
    24-09 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    25-09 October
    26-09 Cederwood Road again. But with the illustration of six songs
    1. Song For Someone, Ultra Violet (Light My Way) or 13 (There Is A Light)
    2. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    3. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    4. Cederwood Road
    5. ?
    6.?
  2. So are these expected titles for chapters and therefore songs on the album? I’m surprised there’s so many SoI tracks on there.

Like, I mean, it makes sense from a biography standpoint but seems odd for the actual album.
  3. Originally posted by Faceman2000:So are these expected titles for chapters and therefore songs on the album? I’m surprised there’s so many SoI tracks on there.

Like, I mean, it makes sense from a biography standpoint but seems odd for the actual album.
    Is the album even officially confirmed? They should've announced it by now, unless it's another compilation album
  4. Originally posted by Faceman2000:So are these expected titles for chapters and therefore songs on the album? I’m surprised there’s so many SoI tracks on there.

Well it's Bonos autobiography so it shouldn't be a surprise that tracks from what basically was an autobiography album made the cut.
  5. Originally posted by JoeHar:22-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    23-09 Cederwood Road
    25-09 October
    3. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    4. Cederwood Road
    5. ?
    6.?
    I am seeing a chronological theme in this order.
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Well it's Bonos autobiography so it shouldn't be a surprise that tracks from what basically was an autobiography album made the cut.
    I agree, but from the music side of things it seems reworking older songs would’ve been more interesting for them than reworking songs they wrote not ten years ago.
  7. Originally posted by JoeHar:22-09 Out Of Control/The Showman
    23-09 Cederwood Road
    25-09 October
    3. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    4. Cederwood Road
    5. ?
    6.?
    27-09 Iris
  8. Are we getting more acoustic versions of SOI songs, if so didn't we already get that on the acoustic bonus disc?
  9. That would suck. I do hope we get a reworked version of TUF
  10. Originally posted by Faceman2000:[..]
    I agree, but from the music side of things it seems reworking older songs would’ve been more interesting for them than reworking songs they wrote not ten years ago.
    That's true. I wonder if we'll get any SOE songs. That only came out 5 years ago..
  11. I was thinking this, could the last chapter be a new song released?

Not up to date on rumours, but aren't we looking at a new album of stripped down songs? - A single next month could work as a promotion run toward an album for early next year...

Or am I just too hopeful aha