1. U2 has put out around 40 singles, and theyve all had at least one b-side. Excluding live tracks, which B-side do you think is best?

I'd have to say Always from Beautiful Day.
  2. I'll have to go for Unchained Melody, b-side from All I Want Is You. Pity it's not on any album. This ersion is beautiful. Bono's powerful singing!
  3. From the modern era I'd go for "Are You Gonna Wait Forever", off the Vertigo Single.

From older times, I'd say "Spanish Eyes"

4. Originally posted by djrlewisFrom the modern era I'd go for "Are You Gonna Wait Forever", off the Vertigo Single.

spot on!

but mercy has to get a mention also. its amazing
  5. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

spot on!

but mercy has to get a mention also. its amazing

Thanks! And yes, absolutely for Mercy.Just intrigued as to whether they will actually "finish' it?!......

6. Mercy is NOT a b-side, although it is the est song they have never released (so far).

Lady with the spinning head is the best B-SIDE.
  7. Originally posted by djrlewisFrom the modern era I'd go for "Are You Gonna Wait Forever", off the Vertigo Single.

Good choices.
  8. Originally posted by AAV711U2 has put out around 40 singles, and theyve all had at least one b-side. Excluding live tracks, which B-side do you think is best?

I'd have to say Always from Beautiful Day.

i have not heard always, could someone possibly send it to me?
  9. 01 Unchained Melody (All I Want Is You)
    02 I've Got You Under My Skin (Stay)
    03 Spanish Eyes (I Still Haven't...)
    04 Paint It Black (Who's Gonna Ride...)
    05 Silver And Gold (Where The Streets...)
  10. Originally posted by MacphistflyLady with the spinning head is the best B-SIDE.
    You have got the custom to assure that your opinions are the bests...

And second, you don't have to write one post to tell us each opinion, you can mix it into one post, longer that ten words.
  11. I love thier covers for Everlasting Love and Paint It Black!

and Sweetes Thing [the B-side version is my favorite], Endless Deep, Xanax and Wine, The Three Sunrises...

so many!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You have got the custom to assure that your opinions are the bests...

And second, you don't have to write one post to tell us each opinion, you can mix it into one post, longer that ten words.

God, you are sickening.

I'll state my opinion freely, and your obsession with mainting 'Angel of Harlem' staus is pathetic, get a life, and learn to speak English whilst you're at it.

And if i choose to respond in more than one post it is not to get more posts, or to be as 'cool' as you... it's either to respond individually or to add more gravitas.

So stop wasting my time.