1. Just bought this in a store: €9,99
    Never heard of it.
  2. It’s a bootleg…some companies are using Eastern European copyright laws when it comes to broadcast recordings to press a number of these types of Boots, and they are even showing up on some streaming services in some locations…most are sourced from bootleg recordings that are already out there…

3. Bootleg of...

4. ...The bootleg!
  5. Lossy by the way....
  6. I almost bought one in Charlotte, N.C. From a record store. It was 36 bucks. Ended up not getting it

7. This is for sale in Tower Records which is odd considering how strict the band and their Record label are on unofficial products sold in their name.
  8. Weird inreed, buying a cd in an official store. As a consumer you should expect it’s official (but it’s crap).
    It wasn’t in Some shady record store (where in the early 00’s i bought some good bootlegs like Dublin ‘93).

9. This one was also for sale at the Aldi!

Edit: it was the Lidl.
  10. Originally posted by Pipo:Weird inreed, buying a cd in an official store. As a consumer you should expect it’s official (but it’s crap).
    It wasn’t in Some shady record store (where in the early 00’s i bought some good bootlegs like Dublin ‘93).
    Basically broadcasts before 1989 are falling into the public domain in some countries in Europe. It means no one holds a copyright to them. And thus it’s entirely legal to produce these CDs in those countries and sell them as long as they have been taken from a radio broadcast. That’s why all of them tend to have “Broadcast” in the titles or on display on the cover…

And since they are legally produced, some stores are willing to just look the other way on the quality issues and carry them anyway - even if they don’t fall into the countries where it’s legal to produce them. I’m more surprised they are managing to get them on streaming services like Amazon and Qobuz as well, but you can find them there…

11. Is this a bootleg As well my mate give me it