U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Just an odd thought but, I wonder if the band would pull a ABBA….?
  2. Perhaps a wilder thought- a few months back, Larry's son left the band he was in to focus on "college" 🤔 Sounds crazy, but maybe having Ezra drum in Vegas? That's still in the fall of next year anyway, still too many unknowns
  3. Originally posted by bonoschild:[..]
    Perhaps a wilder thought- a few months back, Larry's son left the band he was in to focus on "college" 🤔 Sounds crazy, but maybe having Ezra drum in Vegas? That's still in the fall of next year anyway, still too many unknowns
    It's like Led Zeppelin did for "Celebration Day". Even though John Bonham had been dead for 27 years at that point, the fact that it's his son on drums somehow makes it still feel like Led Zeppelin for me. Although it probably helps that Jason Bonham was already in his early 40's at the time of this concert.

It could happen. Max Weinberg's son filled in for him during some Bruce & E Street shows when Max was busy with Conan O'Brien's show, and he was pretty young at the time, so there is precedent for this.
  4. They won’t play without Larry, I’m 100% sure
  5. No Larry, no touring.....
  6. Yeah I'm pretty confident as well that there is no way they tour without Larry. Just doesn't make any sense. It won't feel right at all either. I am happy to wait another year if it means Larry is fit to tour.
  7. I think larry will be in vegas. i don't think there will be dates outside las vegas, like the one at the sofi stadium
  8. The crew have confirmed there’s no plan for any tour outside of the Vegas dates.
  9. So it sounds like Vegas is still happening with Larry talking like he's taking the year off?