U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Ok cheers. i take it there will be other acts on then inbetween U2 shows ? Also does that mean it's just 1 U2 show per weekend or is it possibly 2 shows per weekend ?
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:Ok cheers. i take it there will be other acts on then inbetween U2 shows ? Also does that mean it's just 1 U2 show per weekend or is it possibly 2 shows per weekend ?
    Think originally it was said that shows would not be on consecutive nights, but then more recent seems to suggest Friday and Saturday nights but on non-consecutive weekends. But until confirmed then anything is possible I suppose...
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No one knows, but they mentioned "non consecutive weekends" ending before Christmas according to Edge. So 12 weekends (Oct-mid Dec) could equal 12 shows.

Reports have changed since then to consecutive weekends so who knows. But either way I can’t see it only being 1 show a week. It will likely be Friday+Saturday per each week they’re there
  4. i take it the stage is the stage , same with the screens , and whichever artist turns up its just plug and play
  5. Originally posted by Timk68:Ok cheers. i take it there will be other acts on then inbetween U2 shows ? Also does that mean it's just 1 U2 show per weekend or is it possibly 2 shows per weekend ?
    No one else is performing at the Sphere in 2023.
  6. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]

Reports have changed since then to consecutive weekends so who knows. But either way I can’t see it only being 1 show a week. It will likely be Friday+Saturday per each week they’re there
    that would make more sense
  7. Originally posted by Timk68:i take it the stage is the stage , same with the screens , and whichever artist turns up its just plug and play
    Seems like the seating arrangement can change as well as the base stage. 17500 seats or 20,000 with 2500 in GA
  8. A buck or a yen,
    a buck or a pound.
    Is all that makes the world go around.
    That clinking, clanking sound
    can make the world go 'round:
    Money money money money,
    money money money money.
  9. I’m probably stating the obvious here, but based on how part 1 of the Zane Lowe interview (excellent interview I thought) on Apple Music ended, I think we can expect the exact dates and ticketing information right around when part 2 of the interview drops.
  10. Also, based on the weekend rates on the Venetian web site, it’s pretty clear they are honing in on the six weekends from September 29-30 through November 3-4. The rates go way up for those six specifically, and are lower before and after.
  11. The Wynn will be a good option if prices are reasonable(ish)