U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Listened to the TikTok clip of Streets and watched the video again..I could see the band using the Sphere's audio and visual capabilities for either a rocking or stripped down show..I think even if the songs are stripped down (if it happens), it could be an amazing experience.. like going to a massive planetarium show lol. But given the Songs of Surrender backdrop, I'll bet Vegas may have a storytelling element to it.. the audio and visual possibilities are damn exciting. Think of Love Is Blindness with a sphere full of constellations.. they could make the world's biggest mirror ball🤣
  2. I’m interested in Las Vegas for all kinds of reasons, even going back to The Fly

The thought of a 63 year old Bono prancing around in leather pants and jacket does not sound appealing The wardrobe team will need to make some alterations or update the outfit so he can squeeze in to it. I wish I still had my 33 year old body
  3. I don’t think he’ll be doing the kick dancing for Zoo Station, (can see him doing a hamstring or doing his back ) but it’ll be cool to see him back in the fly shades again. With he’s ego attitude. If it is a zoo tv style show
  4. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

The thought of a 63 year old Bono prancing around in leather pants and jacket does not sound appealing The wardrobe team will need to make some alterations or update the outfit so he can squeeze in to it. I wish I still had my 33 year old body
    They worked around MacPhisto in 2018 so probably Have some ideas for that too…

exciting and interesting prospect yet bit scary 😎😱
  5. This might be a stretch but do the rumors say anything about “additional Vegas dates” past October? U2songs is now saying September + October. But U2 seem to always do “due to high demand, more shows…”. We saw it on JT and SOS tours. Could this SOS Baby residency extend into 2024?
  6. Originally posted by Monopoly:This might be a stretch but do the rumors say anything about “additional Vegas dates” past October? U2songs is now saying September + October. But U2 seem to always do “due to high demand, more shows…”. We saw it on JT and SOS tours. Could this SOS Baby residency extend into 2024?
    Think the rumours are start towards end of Sept, through Oct and finish in early Nov. Think it was around 6 weekends of shows?
    But of course may only announce first few shows initially, then add the remaining shows as ticket sales get underway.
    Think 2024 into 2025 would be more around a stadium/arena tour to promote a new album rather than further Vegas shows.
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

He wasn't exactly a slim Jim back then infact he's probably in better shape now.

8. i like you welsh edge and if you're thinking this residency will be just 'meh' then i'm with you

'U2' should just change their name to 'US' and be done with it - as i will be with them if they continue to become a parody of themselves

tour the world will you - america ain't the world

it will be like a fuckin zoo with bono and his cabaret backing band performing for the visitors
  9. I always knew that one day the fly would return, but not in a sphere
  10. He has looked very well in shape when I have seen him in person 2017/18/22.
  11. He aged a lot after his bike accident in 2014. And he definitely aged worse during the pandemic